Pages

Do you display Christmas cards?

Growing up, my mother used to display Christmas cards along a ribbon along a door frame.  The cards were held up by tiny little red clothes pins.  Those were the days when you would receive a pile of cards everyday in the mail.  Fewer people send out cards these days so I feel like I should be respectful of the ones I do receive.  Right now they are sitting in a tray but I'm thinking about how else I can display them.  I've found these options online including Martha Stewart's chic tree above.  Do you display Christmas cards?  If so, how do you do it?  Sometimes I feel like all the traditionas that I grew up with are going to be extinct soon.

Southern Accents

Country Living

Better Homes and Gardens

Domino

Better Homes and Gardens

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Most Reading